Postdoctoral positions are currently available in the Diehl Lab at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center where we utilize mouse models to study microbiome influence on host immunity: https://www.mskcc.org/research/ski/labs/gretchen-diehl
Successful candidate will have expertise in immunology and will employ a broad range of molecular, microbial, immunological and systems-level techniques across disciplines, and will join a dynamic, collaborative group.
- Ph.D. or equivalent degree in molecular biology, immunology, microbiology or related fields
- Publication(s) in a peer reviewed journal
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Scientific creativity, reliability, and independence in research
- Research experience and/or demonstrated interest in host-microbial interactions
Please submit a cover letter, CV, and 3+ references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.