Late Breaking abstract submissions will be scheduled as poster presentations only.
Abstract acceptance notifications will be emailed the week of March 8.
Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 12:00 pm
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 11:59 pm
Monday, March 8, 2021, 12:00 pm
All times Eastern Time (UTC−05:00).
AAI invites the submission of abstracts that report unpublished data from research developments in all areas of immunology. Abstracts are welcome from scientists in all sectors—academia, government, and industry.
- All accepted abstracts will be presented in virtual poster sessions.
- Authors will be present to discuss research results during assigned poster times. These times will be unopposed by other sessions.
- First authors of abstracts must register for the meeting in order to present their work.
- Submitting an abstract is not the same as registering for the meeting. To register, please visit our Registration page by April 20, 2021.
Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Fees
Abstract submission fees are non-refundable. Please note that registration fees are additional.
- Posters will be available for viewing throughout the meeting.
- All poster presenters will be required to upload a PDF of their poster. (Further instructions will be provided with acceptance notifications.)
- All poster presenters will be required to pre-record and upload a short presentation of their poster. This should act like a guided presentation for attendees as they view a poster. (Further instructions will be provided with acceptance notifications.)
- All poster presenters will be required to be available for a live Q&A session during an assigned time. (Assigned times will be provided with acceptance notifications.)
Please note: AAI cannot prevent screenshots of posters or the photography/recording of poster presentations in a virtual environment.