Friday, December 18, 2020, 12:00 pm
Tuesday, January 26, 2021, 11:59 pm
Monday, March 8, 2021, 12:00 pm
All times Eastern Time (UTC−05:00).
AAI invites the submission of abstracts that report unpublished data from research developments in all areas of immunology. Abstracts are welcome from scientists in all sectors—academia, government, and industry.
- All accepted abstracts will be presented in virtual poster sessions.
- Authors will be present to discuss research results during assigned poster times. These times will be unopposed by other sessions.
- First authors of abstracts must register for the meeting in order to present their work.
- Submitting an abstract is not the same as registering for the meeting. To register, please visit our Registration page by April 20, 2021.
Abstract Submission Fees
Abstract submission fees are non-refundable. Please note that registration fees are additional.
- Outstanding abstracts will be programmed for oral presentation in Block Symposia. (Assigned times will be provided with acceptance notifications.)
- First authors will be required to upload their presentations. (Further instructions will be provided with acceptance notifications.)
- Authors presenting in Block Symposia must also present a poster in a designated poster session.
- Posters will be available for viewing throughout the meeting.
- All poster presenters will be required to upload a PDF of their poster. (Further instructions will be provided with acceptance notifications.)
- All poster presenters will be required to pre-record and upload a short presentation of their poster. This should act like a guided presentation for attendees as they view a poster. (Further instructions will be provided with acceptance notifications.)
- All poster presenters will be required to be available for a live Q&A session during an assigned time. (Assigned times will be provided with acceptance notifications.)
Please note: AAI cannot prevent screenshots of posters or the photography/recording of poster presentations in a virtual environment.