Sponsored by the AAI Publications Committee
- Tania H. Watts, Univ. of Toronto, Canada, AAI Publications Committee Chair
- Eugene M. Oltz, The Ohio State Univ. Col. of Med., Editor-in-Chief, The Journal of Immunology
- Tania H. Watts, Univ. of Toronto, Canada, What’s your punchline? How to write a compelling manuscript
- Gail A. Bishop, Univ. of Iowa, What to do when reviews arrive
- Deepta Bhattacharya, Univ. of Arizona, How to use Twitter to promote your publication
- Eugene M. Oltz, The Ohio State Univ. Col. of Med., Why you should publish in The JI – and ImmunoHorizons too!
In this session sponsored by the AAI Publications Committee, experienced editors and authors will provide valuable insights to the processes of preparing a manuscript, responding to reviewers’ comments, and how to use social media to spread the word about your work. In addition, the Editor-In-Chief of The Journal of Immunology will speak on the career benefits of publishing in The JI.