Sponsored by the AAI Education Committee
Generously supported by BD Biosciences
- H. Kiyomi Komori, Arena Pharmaceuticals
- Mary T. Litzinger, Director of Educational and Career Development, AAI
- Lokesh A. Kalekar, Senior Scientist, eGenesis, Inc.
- Sadiye A. Rieder, Senior Scientist, Horizon Therapeutics
- Rachel S. Soloff, Senior Director of Research, Kyowa Kirin, Inc.
- Tania Wiens, Senior Director of Business Development, Precision for Med.
Many opportunities exist in biotechnology for scientists with advanced degrees. There are positions in laboratory research, program management, business development, regulatory affairs, clinical trials oversight, medical liaison, and more. This panel features scientists employed in a variety of positions discussing their career paths and the skills required for success in each.