Sponsored by the AAI Program Committee
- David Masopust, Univ. of Minnesota, AAI Program Committee Chair
- Kimberly S. Schluns, Kite Pharma
- S. Alice Long, Benaroya Res. Inst., High-dimensional mass cytometry based immune profiling for basic research and trials
- Daniel H. Kaplan, Univ. of Pittsburgh, Neuroimmunology: Neuronal control of local inflammation
- Beth A. McCormick, Univ. of Massachusetts Med. Sch., Best practices in analytical methods for studying the microbiome
- Michael Y. Gerner, Univ. of Washington, Quantitative imaging of the immune system
This workshop will bring a broad audience up-to-date on select emerging or rapidly changing fields or areas of technological innovation. Expert lecturers will provide an overview of each trending topic with an emphasis on communicating big picture concepts.